Rubber Silly Bandz

Silly Bandzavailable online Now.
 A toy thats helps out whilst in a recession and makes it easier on parents pockets. 

Usualy when my daughter tells me she wants the latest playground trend, I am expecting it to cost a fortune, I was pleasantly surprised when I found out how cheap this was.
Our problem was where to buy them.

Silly Bandz is the new craze, when my daughter came home from school wearing them, I just knew this was THE new cool.

Silly Bandz are worn as a fashion accessory, they are are die-molded with non-toxic silicone and you will be amazed how these silly bands, live up to their name and can return to their original shape after being worn as a bracelet, necklace, or even worn in their hair.
These are just a few of the ways people are using Silly Bandz
They are often worn many at a time, like sleeves, and are traded like other collectibles
So search amazon now